I rarely talk about myself on MarCom Land but I thought I would make an exception for this post. MarCom Land has been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Jacky at Keep Calm and Blog On
Some Background on the Liebster Award
Itâ€™s quite an interesting award considering there are no “real” judges, no “official” rules, and from my quick search-not even a website dedicated to it. Iâ€™m not even sure of its origins, besides the fact itâ€™s obviously German.
But I love the idea of bloggers nominating other blogs that they love, hence why Iâ€™m participating. So thank you, Jacky, for the award and congrats to the following blogs that I am now nominating for the Liebster Award! I read a lot of blogs so this was a tough choice; the rule that they had to have less than 3,000 readers made it a little easier
How to Claim Your Award
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the nominator asked you.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 blogs with under 3,000 followers.
- Ask 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
11 Question Jacky Asked Me
1. What is your favorite TV show?
2. Why did you start blogging?
My very first blog I created was for my PRSSA chapter in college, which I later passed down to Jon Negroni (huh…and look at that we now both have our own blogs
3. If money wasnâ€™t an object, where would you live and why?
The Palace of VersaillesÂ in France
4. What is your favorite tune to rock out to?Â
Me In Motionâ€™s song “Yes We Can”
5. A perfect day for you looks like…
No matter what the weather, I always bring my own sunshine!
6. If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would it be?
BUT I would love to hang out with Jennifer Lawrence because I think sheâ€™s hilarious.
7. Where is the favorite place youâ€™ve traveled to and why?
Rome- love the culture, food, architecture and I had a great time with my family there.
8. If you have/plan to have children, what did/would you name them?
Well, I want to name my son after my father and my husbandâ€™s grandfather: James. For the girl, I want her middle name to be Esther or Anne but not sure on a first name yet.
9. Buddy the elf, whatâ€™s your favorite color?
10. Whatâ€™s one thing you canâ€™t live without?
My Husband (everyone say ‘awwwâ€™)
11. Whatâ€™s the worst date youâ€™ve been on, and why?
To be honest, I canâ€™t think of one…
Questions for the Nominees
1. What is your favorite room in your house and why?
2. Which would you rather have: Smartwatch, 3D Printer, or Google Glass
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What is your current motto and why?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Whatâ€™s one thing you canâ€™t live without?
9. Who was the band of your first CD purchase (goinâ€™ old school)?
10. Favorite TV series?
11. What animal do you think you look/act like?
Oh, and if you are looking for the 11 facts about me then head on over to my About Me page.