Write for MarCom Land
Are you interested in writing for MarCom Land? Read below for my guidelines on contributing to MarCom Land. I will warn you ahead of time, I can be slow to respond and very picky about the topics (and links) submitted.
Guidelines to Submit A Guest Blog Post
- Bloggers are welcome to cover any topic surrounding the general marketing and communications industry. Topics could include latest news, updates on big corporations, advice for entrepreneurs and business people, as well as case studies on any particular business issue. Here are the general topics we’re looking for:
- Startups: How To Guides, Business Ideas, and Case Studies
- Marketing: Marketing Principles, Online PR, SEO, Internet Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media, and Branding.
- Guest Blog Posts should be written with a minimum of 450 words.
- Clear, Concise, and Actionable posts should always be provided.
- We ask that you DO NOT plagiarise. We want only unique content and all duplicate content will be dismissed and rejected. If you do reference someone else’s work, please make sure to cite it or link back to them.
Contributing to MarCom Land
After reading the guidelines above, you may be ready to submit your guest blog post! If that is the case, we’re excited to read your work.
Please email me your topic, three examples of your best work online or your personal blog, and a little about your communication experience to alicia.lawrence89 [at] gmail.com with the subject line “Submit a Guest Post - MarCom Land.”